Posts and Facebook Ads
Real estate agents can utilize Facebook ads to generate leads, promote listings, and increase the visibility of their brand. It requires expertise and experience to get the results that you want. Partnering with Agent Marketing Desk will help you revamp your campaigns to drive better results for your business.
Goals & Reports
Website analytics provide you with the reports and analytics on your website. This includes their age, gender, location, etc., how they landed on your site, the most popular content on your site, your total conversions, and more. With this information in hand, you can plan fully informed business strategies and grow your business faster.
A social media report provides data based on various social networks (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.) and metrics (follows, likes, reach, growth, awareness, post-performance, engagements, etc.) over a defined period of time. Social media reporting will open your eyes to a wealth of information that will help you generate leads, cultivate long-lasting client relationships, and create content strategies and will boost your levels of brand awareness.
– Setup Facebook Ad Account for your Facebook Business Page
– Manage up to $300 per month in Facebook Ads
– Create a land page using your own “yourbusinessname.com.”
– Text and email alerts for new leads
– Leads will receive an automated email response
– Leads will be added to KW Command and a dedicated Google Sheet
– Biweekly reports highlighting the progress of your ads
– Ads will be managed using Facebook Ad Manager